• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Beaver Creek 1/10/23

Mistletoes

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is such a great thread. I will hunt down a paper map and then use all the reccomendations to plot out good combos for each day.
Took the bus to the main BC base this morning and an employee was standing at the entrance handing them out. Hopeful you won’t have to hunt them down!

Mistletoes

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Day 3-2/22

Decided to take the day off since weather/storms were rolling in. Drove to Vail and walked around the village, went to the ski and snowboard museum. The museum was fun to see the evolution of the gear and learn more about the Tenth Mountain. Apparently some of the Tenth are coming to town this weekend and will be at Ski Cooper.

We also went into some of the galleries to view the art.

Mistletoes

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Day 4
Cold day, flat light, a few inches overnight.
Took strawberry express chair to primrose to arrowhead. Hubs went into trees and took wrong turn down cabin fever so we waited for him to meet us. Did little golden bear 2x. Thanks for the tip Michelle P! Would’ve stayed longer but the lift kept going down. Took intertwine to cabin fever(fun one!). Skied intertwine more to lower president ford’s (soft little piles, more fun than I thought it would be looking at it). Had lunch at moose pizza at base again. Went back up centennial to cinch. The fam wanted to try golden eagle. I took cinch down to the lift since the light was so flat and there was more snow in this area of the mountain.Waited, waited, waited…texted DH to check in-they were only halfway down. We eventually caught up and they were tired but got some good pictures and DD was especially proud of herself. Headed down to the base for cookies. DD and I took Latigo (I really love this run-I felt like I was dancing down the mountain!) and boys took corkscrew to Latigo. They said the trees were tight on corkscrew and had to plan each turn. Kids decided to do one more run and went to the race center where they have a dual GS course setup. They raced each other on the course and came back all smiles. Really love that the mountain has a closed race course to play on!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna