• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Be careful of how you use the word Backcountry! Especially if it's part of a business you're starting.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I just learned that Jonathan Nielsen, the CEO who was in charge of Backcountry when all this stuff went down. Instead, he's been replaced a woman, Melanie Cox. There's also a new Chief Marketing Officer, Sarah Crockett, most recently of Burton Snowboards. I think this indicates good things for the company. They certainly look like they're trying to put their tawdry past behind them and move in a new direction.

For more info, go here.

Last edited:

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yuck, Back Country back trolling again. Pretty sure I unsubscribed to them long ago.... but received this today ---

Did they think the pandemic would make us forget what they did to small companies with backcountry in their name?

Hey *********,

My name is Rob and I am a Gearhead here at Backcountry.com. I wanted to let you know about our new membership rewards program here, called Summit Club. It’s completely 100% FREE and has some awesome benefits!

If you join this free program you’ll gain access to 3 key benefits:
Credits: 10% back earned on every full-price purchase. You can apply these credits to any purchase in the three-month period after you’ve been issued the credits.
Free 30-day returns with UPS
Your very own personal Gearhead (me!), here to be your go-to guy for all things Backcountry. I can help with orders, return, gear recommendations, anything you need to enjoy the outdoors!

Again, it’s totally free to join and you won’t ever be charged any kind of membership fee; this is just something we want to offer our customers so they can earn some rewards while shopping with us!

Click here to sign up!

Thanks so much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna