• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

[b]bold title[/b]

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
How do I get a bold title? I'm going to try several ways in this post, and if the title ends up bold, then I've got it right. But if not, please inform me how to do it!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The code for bold is as follows: [/B] at the end of the text, and at the beginning.

I'd prefer that the titles not be bold. That's because if you think about it, everyone would want to make sure their title stands out, so eventually they'd all be bold. Which would make it sort of self-defeating.

Does this answer your question?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, if you see a bold title in the list of topics in a thread, that's only because it contains something you haven't yet read and the software automatically makes it bold.

dburdenbates

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep, just make sure you log on as soon as you visit the site. Then you'll know exactly which threads have been updated.

Signed, the techno dweeb on skis. :o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly