• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Astis Mittens

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Here are the bunch I have. Some of you wanted to see them, so here you go.
One is showing the worn part of the fur. The other, showing the lighter color ones get dirty very easily and cannot be cleaned regardless of what the ASTIS website mentions how to clean them. In person, a lot dirtier than showing here.
Once the new Astis owner start the rehab program again, hope to send them back to be restored.
Yes, I know I have a disease.

20221226_171032.jpg
20221226_171102.jpg

Attachments

• 20221226_171017.jpg
    20221226_171017.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Here are the bunch I have. Some of you wanted to see them, so here you go.
One is showing the worn part of the fur. The other, showing the lighter color ones get dirty very easily and cannot be cleaned regardless of what the ASTIS website mentions how to clean them. In person, a lot dirtier than showing here.
Once the new Astis owner start the rehab program again, hope to send them back to be restored.
Yes, I know I have a disease.

View attachment 19838
View attachment 19837

What a glorious collection !! :love:

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
So I’ve skied two days in my tan Couzys. First, I actually want them to get broken in, the palms getting « dirty » doesnt bother me in that sense..second, I took the point on fur wear, so skied both days without pole straps (subject of another thread). it worked well and I never dropped one. The closest I came was intentionally letting one go on the lift since I am used to straps, but caught it in time…

anyway they are comfortable, warm, and lovely.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna