• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Are you done with your Christmas shopping?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Are you a last minute holiday shopper, or are you one of those people who has it all wrapped up (literally) in August? Or do you fall somewhere in between?

This is the last week, ladies! Where do you stand?

Jilly

Staff member
DONE, except food which I can't do until Saturday. I start with a warehouse sale at Sierra Design in August and try to finish the first week of December. I hate crowds on the hill or in the Mall. Plus I have a friend that has a ski shop and he needs all the help he can find this time of year!! Also if you want to ski the weekends in December, you need to be done. Tree is up and all the presents will be out of hiding tomorrow night!! By the way Happy Chanukah to any Diva's not celebrating Christmas!!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
All Done! I'm usually done by Thanksgiving, but I was running a little late this year....we finished up yesterday :o .

We met my Mom at the Traverse City mall yesterday. Let me just say:

HOLY COW!! :eek: :eek:

There was traffic backed up on the main road waiting to get into the parking lot!

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Done. I mostly shopped online since my options in VT are limited. Good news was the last gift I ordered arrived today. Wahoo. Christmas made easy.

Marigee

Angel Diva
Finally finished up shopping yesterday. Now I just need to wrap it all. I even got the Christmas Cards out this past Saturday. We are celebrating on Saturday and then it's off to Steamboat on the 24th!:smile:

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to all!

Lori_K

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Done. (Finally!) I got everything wrapped up last night, and drove it all to the Post Office this morning. Phew! :smile:

eng_ch

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well the good news is my chrissie pressie to DH turned up this morning so that's a big sigh of relief, and I at least now know what else I'm going to be buying on Fri pm (last opportunity). So that just leaves the perishable foodstuffs and general food shopping to last 5 days (no 24/7 shopping here). More importantly, all my year-end stuff is sorted out, the accounts are as up to date as they can be at the mo, all the bill payments are submitted so they'll get paid before the end of the year and only one job left to do and deliver in 2006!

BatGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Was up until midnight last night, trying to get all my Christmas cards done, but I ran out of stamps by the time I hit the R's in my address book. Most of my gifts are bought, but apparently there was a run on picture frames at Target, so I need to hit AC Moore to finish off a few presents. And I need to buy a few bottles of wine for my cousin and uncle. Crap. Oh, and the photos I wanted to get printed for my mom are saved on a disk that I was supposed to bring in to work with me so I could drop it off at CVS to get developed. That's sitting on my desk at home. Ay yi yi.

Bonni

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Batgirl lives with Clark W. Griswold! :smile:

Done here, and planning a January trip to Washington to see the grandbaby and to ski my way around the PNW!!! WHEE!

Happy Holidays, Ladies and Lurking Gents!:cool:

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bonni said:
Batgirl lives with Clark W. Griswold! :smile:
You mean she lives with Sparky??? I am so jealous!!

And Bonni, are you really old enough to have grandkids? You could fooled me! :smile:

Lola

teachski

Certified Ski Diva
I Just realized that I missed 3 people that I have to buy a small gift for...I also have little if anything for my brother...I have to get him one more...his birthday is the day after Christmas.

Oh, Bonni does have a BEAUTIFUL Grandson!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna