• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

April skiing destinations

DvR

Certified Ski Diva
Beyond awesome Allison...you’re the best! You’re absolutely right about going to a ski destination for the first time, plus I’m spoiled by skiing DV. Taking busses, gondolas to ski resorts sounds daunting. Thank you so much!

Christy

Angel Diva
You can always just rent a car. I don't want to talk someone out of the more environmentally friendly choice (the bus), but having a car makes it a lot easier. I had one. It was snowy when I was there and the person working the rental car counter asked me if I wanted to upgrade to a vehicle with snow tires. It was nice they gave me that option, and I took it.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Having seen the set up at Sunshine, I’d hate to be trapped there all week. As daunting as I find figuring busses out, the bus system was super easy and I’d much rather have the freedom to wander around Banff. The hotel staff will point you the right way.

SarahXC

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Haven’t been to Banff (yet!) was researching a possible trip last year though and there was a SkiBig3 spring pass that would have been a good value for several days versus individual lifts. Might be worth searching for the current pricing/applicable spring season dates to see if it suits your travel plans.

Reactions: DvR

DvR

Certified Ski Diva
Thanks to everyone I booked my ski trip in April and staying in Banff. Got some great deals on their flash sale for my lift tickets and also my lodging. I did not book my lodging via Big 3 even though they would match the price of booking directly with the hotel because they had a stricter cancelation policy of 14 days vs 3 days and a 5% deposit vs 0 with the hotel. So excited and couldn’t have done this with such ease without all your help.

alison wong

Angel Diva
I will be in Banff from Apri 4th to 11th.

First day of skiing will be April 5th, last day of skiing will by April 11th.

There will be at least 2 friends and a family of 3 in Banff during that time (April 5th - 11th).
You are welcome to meet w/ me (or us) for few runs or days if you want company.

My friends and I will be staying in Canmore.

Feel free to PM me for contact details.

Lilia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
How about skiing Aspen, CO in April? how is the snow at that time?

marzNC

Angel Diva
How about skiing Aspen, CO in April? how is the snow at that time?
Aspen is rarely mentioned when someone is thinking about a late season trip in April. Late season discounts start the last week of March, which is an indicator of typical snow conditions. My first trip there several years ago was in late March. Had a powder day at Snowmass, a decent day at Ajax, and then it was in the 40s mid-mountain by lunchtime at Highlands.

2020 Closing Dates for Aspen/Snowmass

https://www.aspensnowmass.com/while-you-are-here/events/closing-day-parties
April 5: Buttermilk
April 12: Highlands
April 18: Snowmass
April 19: Aspen Mountain aka Ajax

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member