• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone want to work for a ski company?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
More specifically, for Renoun Skis? I received an email from them today saying they're looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to work at their headquarters in Burlington, VT. Renoun is known as an innovative company that builds kick-ass skis, and you could do a lot worse than living and working in Burlington. Anyway, Renoun would really like to hire a woman, and to me, that's important. Ski companies need more women to provide a more balanced perspective on their products. And why shouldn't it be a Ski Diva?

For the job description, go here.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Wow - I wish that was my skill set. I'd apply in an instant.

SqueakySnow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's right in my wheelhouse! I'd be interested in talking with them about the role. Can you put me in touch with someone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly