• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone planning a Taos Ski Week?

Ski Sine Fine

Angel Diva
What?! I thought I had that room! Arriving on Saturday. We'll probably one floor below you so no dancing in your ski boots, woman! :wink:
I’ll be gone by Saturday morning. Flying out of Santa Fe. So you might have this room after all.

Think I was in 310 ! An awesome room.
I think you were in 410. I’m in 410 now. Two years ago I was in 310. Between the two, I prefer 410.

Today after lunch I was introduced to Derick, whom I believe some of you will have for a private Ski Week instructor next week. He won’t remember me by next week but he’s a real nice guy.

I’m skipping tomorrow and going to Ojo Caliente. My legs should be all set for instructions in powder on Wednesday, if the forecast comes through.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I was in 310.... had the same reservation for last year which I canceled due to Covid..... one floor down was the ski locker and then out the door to the path to the slope ! Nice size kitchen with bar stools and door with balcony. Modern and gas fireplace.
Enjoy your stay !

marzNC

Angel Diva
Today after lunch I was introduced to Derick, whom I believe some of you will have for a private Ski Week instructor next week. He won’t remember me by next week but he’s a real nice guy.
You'd be surprised how well Derek remembers people. The private Ski Week he has coming up is my group.

Jenny

Angel Diva
You'd be surprised how well Derek remembers people. The private Ski Week he has coming up is my group.
I had Derek as instructor for my ski week back in 2020. He ran me into the ground! I took a selfie at lunch on day 2 I think that says everything . . . but it's for my eyes only, lol!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I wonder if my room at Alpine Suites has a tub? I got a small studio..... probably no balcony like at Snakedance but I heard Alpine Suites is more rustic and people really like it. I'll soon find out.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I thought I did. Who knows? I requested the top floor.
I was on the third floor. Really nice modern room with tub, gas fireplace, stainless appliances, granite counter w bar stools, balcony, quite nice actually. Many divas came by and checked it out. Actually, think you may have been one of them. Unless it was @diymom . Somehow I got the two of you confused.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna