• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone interested in some prototype Renoun Earhart skis?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Renoun contacted me today because they're looking to sell some prototypes of their new women's Earhart ski. These are not exactly like the production model, but they're a really good deal: The production ski regularly sells for $899. but thanks to the special price and a discount code (F2S7ER36S30B, which is good for an extra $150. off), you'll pay only $349 for the prototypes that haven’t been mounted and $299 for those that have. I reviewed these skis in my blog, so if you like, you can go here to see my thoughts (spoiler alert: I liked them).

Remember, these are prototypes, so they're not all exactly like the final production model.

Here's what they have. All are 170 in length:

These have different radii (varying form 15-17m), but all are the same stiffness (which is, to say, they are noticeably stiffer than the final model).

The following have the production sidecut but slightly different layups.

R2.1 — Full Titanal with 19oz fiberglass (this is a pretty stiff ski)
R2.2 — Partial Titanal with 24oz fiberglass (very very similar to the production ski, but slightly stiffer)
R2.3 — Partial Titanal with 19oz fiberglass (production ski)
R2.4 — No Titanal with 24oz fiberglass (this is a pretty soft ski)

There aren't too many of these available, so if you want them, as they say, you better act now.

Last edited:

Soujan

Angel Diva
If the demo Z-77 came in my length, I would pull the trigger. After the coupon it's only $199!

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@skidiva, are these skis gone, or do you still have them?
Oh wait, you don't have them. They are simply for sale.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly