• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Any motorcyclists out there?

BrookeK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Those classes do fill up fast, but if you are interested, you should just sign up and do it. You won't regret it.

@bounceswoosh that's sweet! I sat on a Ducati diavel at the nyv motorcycle show it was like sitting in a comfy chair. Very nice bikes. I hope you get out! It's great weather for it!

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Those classes do fill up fast, but if you are interested, you should just sign up and do it. You won't regret it.

@bounceswoosh that's sweet! I sat on a Ducati diavel at the nyv motorcycle show it was like sitting in a comfy chair. Very nice bikes. I hope you get out! It's great weather for it!

I just found out I'm on call this weekend, because the guy on rotation has the flu (it's fine - the team covered for me while I was on skibattical). So ... maybe a *short* ride.

BrookeK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just found out I'm on call this weekend, because the guy on rotation has the flu (it's fine - the team covered for me while I was on skibattical). So ... maybe a *short* ride.

I realized yesterday that I never sent in the registration! So I can't take mine out just yet. Might be a good thing, itherwise, I'd be trying to figure out how to ride it while carrying skis (ok, not really, but that would sure be one way to arrive at the slopes!)

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I realized yesterday that I never sent in the registration! So I can't take mine out just yet. Might be a good thing, itherwise, I'd be trying to figure out how to ride it while carrying skis (ok, not really, but that would sure be one way to arrive at the slopes!)
A friend of mine is working on a carrier .. I've seen it done. I don't want to ride my motorcycle anywhere near ice - that's usually what keeps our motorcycles in the garage well into the spring. Not the weather, but the ice on our north facing driveway.

BrookeK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A friend of mine is working on a carrier .. I've seen it done. I don't want to ride my motorcycle anywhere near ice - that's usually what keeps our motorcycles in the garage well into the spring. Not the weather, but the ice on our north facing driveway.

Oh, yea, I don't go anywhere near ice either!
It's just....its 70 here! I didn't ski yesterday, I slushed! First time I've ever been on skis in a tank top. That's the kind of weather that makes me think of crossing the two interests.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I watch Moto GP religiously, but have no interest in street bikes or riding on asphalt. I did pick up a dirt bike again last fall and have been riding it some down in Moab (@altagirl it's all black with a rasta lion on the number plate in front - would be fun to run into you Behind the Rocks, or by Sovereign trails) and really enjoyed getting scared out of my wits! It's good to feel that kind of fear, which I only get on the slopes because of scarey skiers around me, not necessarily my own risk taking. Eeeeeek!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly