• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Any advice on helmets?

want2ski4ever

Angel Diva
Thanks, everyone! Now if I could just convince the rest of my family to get one. So far, I am the only one that has jumped aboard the "helmet train."

Lynette

Sarah

Certified Ski Diva
Sarah have you tried the ones you inflate adjust the fit? I think Giro make them, there maybe others, I ended up buying a mens helmet and sticking daisy stickers to it as I have a very round head and could not find a ladies one that was not going to give me a ridge indent!

Hmm I have tried on the Giro helmets and knew about the dial at the back but that hadn't helped the "too tall" head problem :redface:. I didn't know that you could move that dial up and down though, maybe this is the answer. I am going to have to go back the store again to have a look. I don't care about getting a mens one, I just want one that fits.

Thanks for the advice

Sarah

madskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lynette very good choice for the colors because the fitting is most important but that i am not sure i ever gonna evaluate it since we are an ocean appart-hahaha.
Good also that u took this train-convince also ur skiers friends and family cos the helmet is the most important equipment in order to ski4ever!!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Giro has only started with this "gender-specific" thing in the last couple of years. The sizes are identical, i.e., a Men's small covers the same range of size as the Women's small. So it's just graphics that differ, and Giro makes many models that have very little in that regard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna