• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Another call for help.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
At the risk of sounding like an NPR fundraiser, I need your help. Again.

Some of you may recall that last year I sent out a general call for financial assistance. The server bill was due, and I asked for contributions to help me pay it.

As you know, TheSkiDiva is free for anyone to use. I pay for most of it myself, and to be honest, the little amount that advertising brings in doesn't offset the expense.

So as much as I hate to do this, I need to once again ask you for your help. Anyone who contributes $30. will be granted the much vaunted status of Angel Diva for not one, not two, but TWELVE BIG MONTHS. (I'll even send you a Ski Diva Gogglesoc, if you like.) But really, any amount is greatly appreciated.

You can hit me up on Venmo at @TheSkiDiva or send a check to TheSkiDiva, PO Box 494, Ludlow, VT 05149.

Can you help? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

newboots

Angel Diva
The old-fashioned way: I'm sending a check. Wendy, lots of supporters here. And why not? We all know we need theskidiva.com. How else would we connect with women to ski with, discuss our secret lust for a new jacket, have a place to complain about mansplaining guys on the lift teaching us how to ski, and share lunch ideas?

Let's all pitch in, the Angel Diva amount, or whatever works!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, everyone. I so appreciate your generosity -- and your kind words.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Done. YOU ARE THE BEST! This forum and website has the positivity I so crave these days. Thank you for managing the posts and attitude over the years.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
In the mail! :smile:
No goggle soc required - but thanks. Have one from last year!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly