• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Andorra

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi, I spent a couple summers in Toulouse and have been to Andorra off-season on many occasions. There are 3 downhill ski resorts in Andorra: Grandvalira, Ordino Arcalis, and Vallnord-Pal Arinsal.

GRANDVALIRA: The biggest of the three with over 210-km of pistes interlinking several villages. Of the villages, Pas de la Casa is the brashest. It’s a border town known for raucous bar-hopping. When I was there in the 1990’s the alcohol was practically free. Many day-trippers from France make a pilgrimage to ‘Pas’ to stock-up on duty-free alcohol and cigs. In the next valley, the town of Soldeu is less hectic and most likely were I would stay for a ski trip (in my party-girl 20’s I would have preferred Pas). For a pampered splurge I would stay in Grau Roig at the Hotel Grau Roig.

ORDINO ARCALIS: A small, secluded area know for it’s natural beauty, powder, and off-piste, this ski area is included on the 4-day Grandvalaria ski pass. Friends who ski annually in Andorra tell me this is their favorite place in Andorra.

VALLNORD-PAL ARINSAL: Commonly referred to as Vallnord, this medium-sized resort features 65-km of pistes and is popular with families due to the high-quality ski schools and friendly, relaxed ambiance.
AD Andorra Map.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly