• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Amanda Gorman

newboots

Angel Diva
She's incredible! Such a talent for writing poetry, but also in presenting it. I'm not big on poetry, but it's pretty impossible not to give her your undivided attention when she speaks and to really feel what she's saying.

So true. Some poetry is so much more accessible when spoken! And she is particularly talented in this regard. Her clothing captures your eyes, then you focus on her hands.

I learned about "spoken word" (in both poetry and prose) years ago from a client - a quiet, shy young woman of color. I heard a recording of her performance and it was astonishing! Self-assured, her voice projecting, her expressiveness unforgettable. Never mind therapy; her poetry was very healing!

Emski528

Angel Diva
So funny that you posted this. My 8 year old daughter is reciting the last part of “The Hill We Climb” for the school talent show on Friday and we just finished practicing a moment ago. My 10 year old’s class spent two days pulling apart the meaning of each line. I love that our schools devoted a lot of attention to her words. She’s an incredible young woman.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly