• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Alta discounts

marzNC

Angel Diva
Last spring the best prices were getting advanced tickets directly from the Alta website. Ikon F&F is based on the full price. Same for the Mountain Collective Pass 50% discount.

The only suggestion on SkiUtah.com is to buy in advance from a resort's website.

Chuyi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you are going 2 ski more than 3 days. Check out the gold pass for $199 give u 50% off.

marzNC

Angel Diva
If you are going 2 ski more than 3 days. Check out the gold pass for $199 give u 50% off.
My friends who plan to ski 6-7 days in April should do the math for that option.

The 10-day pre-paid card comes out $100/day at this point. Was a lower price in the fall.

For April, the lowest 1-day price midweek for Alta is $135. Lowest 1-day price midweek in April at Snowbird is $134.

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I did some math earlier in the season and concluded that for short trips, buying online in advance was the cheapest. I couldn't find discounts elsewhere. ALSO, if you are skiing multiple days in a row, play around with the start date. E.g., I'm skiing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday -- I found that a 3 out of 4 starting on Thursday was cheaper than a 3 out of 4 starting on a Friday,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna