• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

ALS - fellow skier

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Allison is a vibrant woman, fellow skier and all around active and beautiful person that I, along with @MissySki, met when we took our AIARE 1 class on Mount Washington.

She has been dealing with some serious health challenges, and finally received a diagnosis of ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease. With her fierce spirit and determination, she will be fighting to beat this heartbreaking diagnosis.

Link to her Gofundme is below. Proceeds will help her fund alternative treatments not covered by insurance. Please consider helping if you can - no amount is too small.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Done. One of my ski school colleagues was diagnosed with ALS while in the midst of a fantastic teaching kids career. Donated in her memory. She faught like a champ and started sit skiing the last year.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Done. One of my ski school colleagues was diagnosed with ALS while in the midst of a fantastic teaching kids career. Donated in her memory. She faught like a champ and started sit skiing the last year.
Thank you so much for your donation. I am so sorry to hear about your colleague. Such a devastating disease.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly