• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Adding to Quiver??

Jilly

Staff member
I'm thinking about adding another ski to my quiver. I have my tuned down race skis, my daily drivers at 68 (Rossi Hero ST) or 75 (Rossi Hero MT, new this year). Also there is a pair of Atomic Vantage 95C for either out west or eastern powder days.

But the spring snow season is on us. I'm thinking I should add something in the all mountain area of 85mm. Something good for the icy morning, but will handle the soft stuff at noon. So I need a list to take a look at. With the sales on I might find something, or I can wait and get something on the Pro-form next fall.

I would like to stay with Rossi, Atomic, Salomon, Nordica, Blizzard and maybe Head as those are available on the mountain at Tremblant for demo. Maybe not now, but next fall.

So make some suggestions please......

SqueakySnow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What about the 2020 Nordica Santa Ana 88? I've heard good things and I love my 93s. As a matter of fact, those 93s did a fine job at Sugarbush on a pretty slick day and ripped the sh*t out of a perfect day at Mad River during the same trip. So, the 88s might be even better for the conditions you're after?

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
^^^^ The 88s have yet to let me down in everything under the sun. They are SO fun. I would describe them as playful like the Black Pearl, with a bit of stiffness like a Kenja.

I just skied them in the mashiest mashed potatoes today, and they were a hoot.

Jilly

Staff member
I skied on Hart's years ago. I think I took my Hart GS to France in 87!! I remember taking the Koflach boots and wanting to leave them in France!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly