• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Abrupt end to my season.

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well that didnt go according to plan !
Finally got to ski the chutes only to slam into a traverse line at the bottom then boom
Double ejection and blew my knee up
Not the knee thats been giving me grief all season but my perfectly good one!
Dont know what the situation is yet, hubby's gone to get crutches then its off to the doctor.received_1138842470372576.jpeg

steezeling

Certified Ski Diva
ugh that's sucks! I'm sorry to hear that . I hope you're not in a lot of pain and you have a speedy recovery.

Could I ask what a transverse line is so I know how to watch out for it?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Well that didnt go according to plan !
Finally got to ski the chutes only to slam into a traverse line at the bottom then boom
Double ejection and blew my knee up
Not the knee thats been giving me grief all season but my perfectly good one!
Dont know what the situation is yet, hubby's gone to get crutches then its off to the doctor.View attachment 19260
Oh noooo.

Reactions: AJM

shadoj

Angel Diva
Well, shoot. Hope for a speedy & uneventful recovery for you.

Did you have fun on the chute up until flying through the air? Looks really steep!

Tvan

Angel Diva
Oh gosh. I’m sorry
To hear this!

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ugh that's sucks! I'm sorry to hear that . I hope you're not in a lot of pain and you have a speedy recovery.

Could I ask what a transverse line is so I know how to watch out for it?
Its basically a ski track going across the slope which skiers/boarders form by repeatedly going across it if that makes sense.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Its basically a ski track going across the slope which skiers/boarders form by repeatedly going across it if that makes sense.
Oh I refer to that as a traverse so now know exactly what you mean. Lots of ski areas with big bowls have narrow traverses that you can ski on to get the good goods! So sorry to hear about your accident...

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Well, crap. Fingers crossed it is better news than suspected!

newboots

Angel Diva
So sorry to hear this, but I hope for the best! A good diagnostician and good rehab. Best of luck!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly