• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A note on posting personal information.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
One of the great things about TheSkiDiva is that it's a friendly, supportive community. It's one of the reasons why this is such a great place to hang out.

Because of this, it's very easy to forget that this is still the internet. The things you post here are seen not just by members, but can be viewed by thousands of people every day. So please, do yourself a favor -- think before you post. Use discretion and good judgement. I know we all have user names, but unless it's something that you want to share with the world, don't post it here.

It's true we have a Divas Only section that's accessible only to members with a certain number of posts. And though that does provide an extra measure of privacy, please remember: distribution of anything is just a cut and a paste away. If there's something you want to share with a small number of people, remember that we do offer private messaging. And there's always email. Those are the most secure, intimate ways to share personal information within a contained, trustworthy circle.

We want everyone here to stay safe and happy. So again, think before you post.

Last edited:
Very good post SD. I have been surprised by the amount of personal information that's been posted lately. As a lawyer who practices in the world of family law (think interpersonal disputes), I have seen all too often how a public admission of something better left private can lead to trouble.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you for the reminder, Ski Diva! It's very easy to forget how public what we post really is. I think we all need to be reminded periodically of this (myself included).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna