• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A New Pair of Skis Every Year for 7 Years....

zoomamyd

Angel Diva
Greetings Divas!
My husband and I own Powder7 - an online and brick and mortar ski shop in Golden, Colorado - and we're running a contest for a logo redesign/refresh. The winner will receive a new pair of skis and bindings (up to $1000 in value) every season for the next 7 years. If you're interested you can read all the details on our blog here.

Happy trails,
Amy

[Admin note: This has been approved for posting by Ski Diva]

Last edited by a moderator:

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I LOVE your shop. Got a great deal on a pair of demo's last year. Dang, I wish I were the creative type.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I like your logo! But nothing wrong with updating. I have no creative talent .... I'll just have to keep watching what you have on your pages!

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have no skill at drawing but i sketched up something an emailed it to you bc I'm too embarassed to post on IG. ;)

Fluffy Kitty

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Had another inspiration, with my daughter noticing that a skier on a photo on Instagram looked like the number 7:

Powder8 Upright.png
You wouldn't believe how long it takes to draw a stick figure...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly