• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A Kickballing Ski Diva

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hello Divas! We're busy getting snowed on here in Salt Lake (Yay!) and I'm about to head to Las Vegas for my "off season" sport: Kickball! We are playing in The Kickball Games which is a national tournament with teams from all over the country. My team is in the running for the Player's Choice award and we need votes. So here is my shameless plug for the Divas to go and vote for my team, Sit On My Base from Salt Lake City, Utah. It's easy, takes less than 15 seconds and that's it.

Keep praying for snow, it's going to be an awesome ski season! :yahoo:

Here's the link if you would like to give us your vote:

https://www.kickball.com/tournament/tournament-central/players-choice

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ditto on done and on the yay!

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks so much Divas!

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@tjm, do you play in a WAKA team?? That's great that we have the same team name, there's always so many funny ones :smile:

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks Queen Ski Diva! Are you guys seeing any white back East yet?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I think they had some snow over in Maine this morning, but none here yet. Though when I woke up this morning, it was below freezing.

The leaves are beautiful, though. :smile:

tjm235

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@tjm, do you play in a WAKA team?? That's great that we have the same team name, there's always so many funny ones :smile:
We don't have a league in town, so we just play in the annual tournament our radio station puts on (just a local tournament, not WAKA). This year there were 32 teams and over 500 people that played so it's a fun time for sure. We tied for 5th this year and honestly I'm glad we lost when we did because I don't think my quads and liver could have taken one more game at that point.

Jilly

Staff member
Done, love the names. Reminds me of some of the dragon boat crew names. Who would call their team - Oh My God, Ponies. Well its Usher's team, so I guess he can call it anything he wants with his money!

Yours is unusual too!

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
All! Thanks for all your votes for my kickball team this weekend! We didn't win that prize, (we came in 2nd), BUT! We did win $1,000 for the best team social media since we blitzed facebook and twitter all day long during the tournament. What a great weekend to close out kickball.

Now, keep bringing the snow in Utah Ullr!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna