• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A call for help.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Venmo is so easy! I just sent my contribution in! I've switched over to Venmo for almost every service provider that isn't a big company.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, thanks so much! If you'd like a Gogglesoc, PM me your address and I'll send it out to you.

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I also noticed that, while a different link from here to PayPal leads to a page with "TheSkiDiva" at the top, the current link leads to a page with no company/person identifier.

Can you share that other link? All I can find is the one that leads to the page with no identifier.

ETA: Nevermind, I see it was shared downthread!

newboots

Angel Diva
Thanks, @kiki! The first link didn’t work, and didn’t look right, either.

Angelic-ness renewed!

canannie

Certified Ski Diva
I can snail mail something or send you an ET ?
I am sorry I can not do the payment on line method.

what is "You can send a check via USPS" ?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Geee, but if I want to become an Angel, I have to give up being "Extraordinaire." (petulantly stomps feet)

You'll always be extraordinaire to me! :smile:

Its easier for me to send a email transfer can you accept those ?

I'm not sure what you mean about email transfers; do you mean venmo? I can do that at @TheSkiDiva, PayPal, or check by mail.

Last edited:

Jilly

Staff member
ET - or electronic funds transfer. through email. Paypal is so easy. You set up an account and pay with credit card. The Ski Diva loses a little of the payment, but there is no hassle for her.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Using that link, did it ever identify the recipient as The Ski Diva? Or ask you to identify the recipient?
Odd. When I tested the link, I though it went to a webpage that is for TSD LLC. The link in the old thread that kiki found still works.

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 4.07.40 PM.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dreamofskiing