• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

4 to 9 Inches....

...In Vail tonight that is! :eyebrows: (get your Diva Minds out of the gutter!)

AND....Vail is opening tomorrow! WOO HOOO! I may just get my "White Wish!" :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm crossing my fingers, burning a fire in the fireplace and doing every snow dance I can think of!

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Please make sure the snowdance is for the mtns and not Denver. Remember last Christmas? Denver got dumped on while the ski areas got about 8".

I'm at my condo in Silverthorne, so far nothings happening here.

I'll keep you posted. BTW, highs here tomorrow are forecast for the low 20"s. Tough to think about bundling up after the nice warm days we've had.

Gina23

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
yeah i'm not looking forward to driving in that $hit all for 2 trails open in breck. from DIA to breck tomorrow will surely take a good 3 years of of my life not to mention a 5 hour trip easily in the weather and traffic. i'm seriously thinking about not skiing after this season. too much of a headache considering traffic, holiday rushes, etc... not to mention my friends expect me to cart them around everywhere all weekend long. i can't wait, this is going to be so much fun. NOT.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
yeah i'm not looking forward to driving in that $hit all for 2 trails open in breck. from DIA to breck tomorrow will surely take a good 3 years of of my life not to mention a 5 hour trip easily in the weather and traffic. i'm seriously thinking about not skiing after this season. too much of a headache considering traffic, holiday rushes, etc... not to mention my friends expect me to cart them around everywhere all weekend long. i can't wait, this is going to be so much fun. NOT.
What time are you heading up? The worst trip up I've ever had was 2 winters ago on a Friday night during a massive storm and it took me 5 hours to get to Vail. I really don't think this storm is bad enough to take 6 hours but I guess it depends on when you go. Good luck either way. I'm driving up Thursday morning just for a day trip.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, both Vail and Copper are reporting 4 inches as of around 5:30 this morning but it's still coming down.

Let it snow! :snow:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna