• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

2013 Volkl Auras vs 2018 Auras

danamac

Diva in Training
I have the 2013 Auras. Love them. I need to replace them, but no shop in Telluride carries them to demo. Can someone tell me if and how the newer, full rocker profile skis differently from the old profile of rocker tip - camber - twin tip tail version? Pros and cons? Thanks!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I never skied the tip rocker version, but I can tell you the change from full camber to full rocker (besides the 6 mm width growth) made for all the chops of the original Aura, but easier. Easier everything. And a smidgeon of fun factor lacking in the original.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly