• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

“My Life in Winters” - About 200 pages of fun read

Ursula

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mike Ewing, an extraordinary ski instructor and mentor, wrote his book: My Life in Winters. (He gave me permission to add a couple of pictures.) A lot of skiing history is packed into 30 chapters. In Chapter 26 you will find a nice write-up about our @Skisailor, Laura Herr.

You can find the book online for purchase.
5E64386B-A6EF-4DAC-AB0B-B93836E3D0DA.jpeg1CAC48D0-D2F4-4E0B-B1FF-640BB2E895F9.jpeg

Have fun reading and getting into the mood for the upcoming ski season.
Ursula

Jilly

Staff member
Love to read that....I remember skiing with SkiSailor at Sugarloaf. She was looking for tips even then. Paper tiger and I gave her some. Think it was speiss at the time as we were looking for separation. I hate speiss!!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Update: I got the book, My Life in Winters.

It's organized chronologically, and I'm still in the early 1960s, but it's a really fun read. Thanks for the recommendation, @Ursula -- please pass on my thanks to Mike Ewing for writing it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna