• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. snowski/swimmouse

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

Welcome to us Edith P! It sounds like you've planned this return well! I hope it all works out for you and you move forward in leaps and bounds!
  2. snowski/swimmouse

I joined 3/17/2007 when I met a bunch of divas while participating in WAA (Women's Alpine Adventures) at Okemo (VT) and then joined all for diva day the next Monday (17th),
  3. snowski/swimmouse

Welcome to us, @EdithP! I confess that I once ended up in Poland accidentally when we didn't realized that we wouldn't have to show our passports to do so and went to see where the island highway in Germany ended until suddenly all the signs were in Polish!!!!! It was a fun adventure and we...
  4. snowski/swimmouse

Photo of the day

Wild! And BRRRR!!!!
  5. snowski/swimmouse

Photo of the day

Fun Photo! Thanks for sharing. Now if we could just get some of that snow in NC!
  6. snowski/swimmouse

Welcome @CyberLola You have come to the right place! I've been on SkiDiva for nearly 16 years and the most important time was during Covid lock down...
  7. snowski/swimmouse

Welcome! You've made the right move!
  8. snowski/swimmouse

You've come to the right place! Divas can surely help you. Personally I need flexible skis as I've a severe difference in leg lenght, so I prefer K2 skis. Where are you located?
  9. snowski/swimmouse

Vail announces plans to store your pass or lift ticket on your phone.

I would have to pay monthly for a "data plan", which since unless I'm out of town, I don't even turn it on, would be a waste most months...
  10. snowski/swimmouse

Even my 5G is not a smart phone and has no internet or texting. Wouldn't work at my home anyway so there's no point in me paying monthly for what I can't use here!!!!! I mainly use my landline of going on 50 years!
  11. snowski/swimmouse

Gardening

:thumbsup:
  12. snowski/swimmouse

Gardening

Shall I forward you some of the rainwater from Hurricane Ian that's soon going to get dumped on Saouth Carolina?
  13. snowski/swimmouse

I do not have a smart phone, only a flip phone with no data plan as cell phones work poorly on the downtown block where I live so I mostly use my nearly 50 year old landline!
  14. snowski/swimmouse

DIVA CATS! (And other pets can play too!)

I'm currently a thousand miles from my kitty so I don't have a photo here. Many years ago two political science professors moved from GA to SC across the street from me. While they were in GA students brought him a tabby they'd been caught with in the dorm. "Moonshine" became theirs with...
  15. snowski/swimmouse

What are you doing to stay in shape?

When I'm at home, I swim serious laps daily and work in the yard. When in Vermont I bike daily, canoe/kayak, and do some light hiking. Later this month I will be resuming physical therapy to strengthen my knees before ski season after all my issues earlier this year.
  16. snowski/swimmouse

Divas who are musicians?

I was a professional clogger so YAY to Blue Grass! Also have played guitar, piano & harpsichord.