• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. kasuncion6

Revelstoke Jan 21-28, 2018

Thanks fo the tips on the Cube. Really happy to hear that it’s clean!
  2. kasuncion6

Revelstoke Jan 21-28, 2018

Sending good vibes to you and your calf.
  3. kasuncion6

Who has skied Revelstoke?

Doh, we'll just be missing each other. The plan at the moment is to arrive on Feb.15, ski 16, 17, then we fly back via Kelowna on the 18th...any chance of coming any earlier? Wou;d be nice to meet up with peeps. This will be my first time in the region. So excited! Love Canada.
  4. kasuncion6

Cool. Revelstoke has almost zero vacancies at the moment and I just managed to cobble together a few nights between some budge options: The Cube and Powder Springs Inn. I hope they are both clean! I'll start following your trip report! Hope the weather clears up soon so you can take in the...
  5. kasuncion6

Hmm, I thought Family Day was Feb.12 in BC and Feb.19th in the eastern provinces. I booked my trip to try an avoid the holiday crowds, but oh well! I guess we'll just have to deal.
  6. kasuncion6

Watching this thread and looking forward to your reports! I'm headed there in mid-February. Where are you staying and for how long? I'm currently looking for lodging and there are almost no vacancies for the time I will be there, which has me a bit worried. might have to end up spending $$$$...
  7. kasuncion6

Taos ski week 1/14/18 - 1/19/18: Intermediate's Trip Report

Amazing report. Well done!
  8. kasuncion6

Brutally cold and warm weather gear (in photos)

Awesome thread. I’ll be braving the sub zero temps for the first time, next weekend in vt. I’ve been wondering what combo of layers I should use. Will post up my pics soon, once I make my final decisions!
  9. kasuncion6

Tahoe 16/17

cool beans! I'll send you my contact info. ...We can discuss which is better choice on PM. YAY! k
  10. kasuncion6

Tahoe 16/17

Hi All! I'll be in North Tahoe for a solo end-0f-season trip. I'll be skiing April 21, 22, 23, 24 (Fri-Mon) at Squaw/Alpine. If you'll be up there on the same dates, it would be great to meet for a few runs, lunch, etc. Let me know if interested! Kara
  11. kasuncion6

News about the '17/'18 Mountain Collective Pass

Just bought my pass today!!! Picked Squaw/Alpine for my third day. Next season, I hope to hit Mammoth, Squaw/Alpine, Taos, Alta, Snowbird, Snowbasin, Lake Louise, Sunshine Village, Revelstoke, and Sugarbush!!...I know, that's a bit ambitious... Why can't it already be next season?
  12. kasuncion6

TR First Impressions of Taos, early Feb 2017

Awesome trip report! I still have to go back and read the whole thing. I just returned from my first trip to Taos. LOVED it. It's too bad we missed each other by a week. I'm definitely going to try to do another Ski Week next season. I feel that I really progressed. I'll post some pics and...
  13. kasuncion6

Mountain Collective Pass: Plans/Meet-Ups

I like the idea of skiing June Mountain in June....
  14. kasuncion6

I wish I could come...But I've already taken too many days off of work for other trips.:becky:
  15. kasuncion6

Hey All, I have a Mountain Collective Pass (MCP) and am curious to hear how others with the pass plan on using it this year. Additionally, I'm hoping this can be a place where people can get together to plan trips together... I don't know about you guys, but I've been finding it very hard to...
  16. kasuncion6

Tahoe 16/17

Hi all, Will be at squaw or alpine on x-mas day. Let me know if you're around to do some runs. Bf and I are adventurous intermediates. Kara
  17. kasuncion6

Tahoe 15/16

Hey all, my ski partner dropped out for today so I have one free ticket to mount rose for today. I will be there around 10am-ish. Text me if interested- 917 365 6810 K
  18. kasuncion6

Tahoe 15/16

I ended up not going today, as I was hosting some friends up with their baby. We spent the day having brunch and walking around downtown truckee. I'm staying within seeing eye distance of Tahoe donner...based on how heavy the rain was today, glad I didn't go out. I loved the Friday snow though...
  19. kasuncion6

Tahoe 15/16

It's snowing at 6700' now. Wet snow, but snow nonetheless!