• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. M

Affordable ski towns

I live in Mammoth Lakes, CA and LOVE it. Have two kids, ages 9 and 6. They get $35 season passes through their school and participate in "Ski PE" where they bus up to the mountain twice a week to ski, as part of a school program. Currently they're doing a "Bike Squad" program through the town...
  2. M

Closest resorts to LA - help an Aussie.

Chiming in late... but if you do end up this way this year, Mammoth is known to sometimes be open until early July! Snow isn't up to par so far this year but its not uncommon to have huge storms and a late season despite a dry beginning. There are flights on Alaska Airlines from LAX to MMH -...
  3. M

All Things Mammoth 2011/2012!

There's a new daycare location open in The Village, right next to the gondola and Side Door Cafe - this might be more convenient for you than driving all the way up to Main. https://www.mammothmountain.com/VacationPlanning/ChildCare/ Cheers Katy
  4. M

Mammoth private lessons

Hi Goodcat! I'm the wife of a fantastic Mammoth Mountain ski instructor, Andrew Drake, who works out of Canyon Lodge. Of course I might have a bit of a bias as I married him :) but he loves skiing, is fully-certified (can teach to all levels), has eight years of experience and is great with...