• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. sorcamc

Have a favorite ski picture from the winter?

These r awesome. What “condition” Do we call the last pic? Looks powdery, but also chopped up
  2. sorcamc

Getting stickers to stay permanently on skis

I LOVE!!
  3. sorcamc

That's going to be so awesome Tiff!
  4. sorcamc

Frozen crud

sounds like hell on earth. Sorry u had to do it, but damn, that must be a good feeling that you managed it!
  5. sorcamc

Cannon Mountain (Or NH gals)

Looking at maybe going to Cannon the day after Easter. Any condition reports?
  6. sorcamc

I think id leave it as it is..id worry it would dull the sticker and you wouldnt like it. Those stickers totally remind me of the 80's. Why are they making me reminisce so much..Will have to find what they remind me of
  7. sorcamc

Ski outfits

oh, Maybe we did. I just ski..and have a TERRIBLE memory of run names
  8. sorcamc

Ski outfits

No- I fully wanted to, but it was really mogul-y and my daughters knees REALLY hurt after moguls (and I am a big weenie, so tho I wanted to, I didnt really PUSH it), it looks pretty nice tho. #Goals. We just got to pic before we went into that overlook lodge
  9. sorcamc

Ski outfits

I liked my coat this year, but was wearing boring black pants. Pants always trouble me bc as soon as I put on a few lbs- it’s all in the butt/thigh. These r my roomy pants. I want to get more fun colors
  10. sorcamc

Head power joy

Those r the head system binding that come with the ski. Head joy 12
  11. sorcamc

Head power joy

They are head joy 12. The rail was already installed
  12. sorcamc

Tahoe Conditions | Heavenly

tempting...I am going to look at hotels!
  13. sorcamc

Ski outfits

My thinking..If I get my carving to look REALLY good...then I will earn a pair of bright pants. I cant be looking too flashy if the skills are not flash worthy!
  14. sorcamc

Tahoe Conditions | Heavenly

WOW...Maybe a late April trip...anyone, anyone??
  15. sorcamc

Friend's Husband in Hunter (NY) skiing accident

Just seeing this for first time. Thats SO scary, but really happy to hear he is home.
  16. sorcamc

Anyone notice any new ski trends this season?

Ok, this is gonna sound mean and generalized, but.. I noticed why women have longer life expectancies than men. I saw a lot of men really getting themselves into situations that were well above their skill (maybe I’m just jealous if that faith/fearlessness) I also noticed Gwyneth Paltrow is...
  17. sorcamc

ski travel

Dive girl, I think I am going to get one and I will be available midweek. I live in NJ.
  18. sorcamc

Head power joy

Aww, thank u! If only it was perched up on a snowy mountain ☺️
  19. sorcamc

Head power joy

They are nicer than I thought they would be. Now I have to find some snow!
  20. sorcamc

Head power joy

It was very easy- no tools even required- well, except to adjust the din, but I didn’t do that yet.