• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tahoe !

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
@santacruz skier Let us know when you get here. If you can spare a couple of buddy tickets, we could drive up and meet you at N*
Well last minute cancel of friend that got sick, so I'm going up on Tuesday, Jan 24 and staying in Tahoe City until Jan 27, then going to Heavenly until Feb 3 or 4. I'd be happy to hook you and Bob up with buddy passes for Northstar or Heavenly!

mustski

Angel Diva
Well last minute cancel of friend that got sick, so I'm going up on Tuesday, Jan 24 and staying in Tahoe City until Jan 27, then going to Heavenly until Feb 3 or 4. I'd be happy to hook you and Bob up with buddy passes for Northstar or Heavenly!
If you are skiing N*, we’ll join you for sure. I’ve been wanting to try it.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
If you are skiing N*, we’ll join you for sure. I’ve been wanting to try it.
PM me Tuesday for details. I’m not driving so not sure of timing. We don’t go out early!
I’ll be skiing Wednesday and Thursday at N*….. @WaterGirl might be interested as well… I haven’t used any buddy passes so better check I have them. Think I do

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I do not have buddy passes but have 6 “ ski with a friend “ tickets available.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
From the N* website:

"Ski With A Friend Tickets are discounted single day lift tickets offering greater savings than the standard advanced lift ticket discount. The discount varies according to the daily rate at each resort."

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@santacruz skier and @mustski I was tentatively thinking staying up and going to Tahoe but change in plans. However I will be making a trip up at some point early February and would love to try to meet up.....

mustski

Angel Diva
I should add the obvious … if you don’t want to drive, fly. We’ll pick you up at the airport.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I should add the obvious … if you don’t want to drive, fly. We’ll pick you up at the airport.
That might work for me in March...I like flying to Reno as cheaper than gas and 1 hour gate to gate......meet up with @WaterGirl and ski Rose !

mustski

Angel Diva
That might work for me in March...I like flying to Reno as cheaper than gas and 1 hour gate to gate......meet up with @WaterGirl and ski Rose !
You are welcome anytime. We’re happy to pick you up. Our buddy passes get you $40 dollars off and we can drive up to Northstar as well if you want. We have 2 guest rooms … so the more the merrier!

we are stopping in Big Bear after Taos to visit with Gavin. We’ll get back to Reno around the 15th and will be there until Pali closes or us too crappy to be worth it. Then we’ll head to Mammoth in the RV.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
You are welcome anytime. We’re happy to pick you up. Our buddy passes get you $40 dollars off and we can drive up to Northstar as well if you want. We have 2 guest rooms … so the more the merrier!
Have you been to Heavenly? Or Kirkwood?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Finally going to Tahoe this morning for 12 days ! Merged two trips into one!

Should be skiing N* Wednesday and Thursday (not sure of timing b/c friend is driving and we don't get out early)
Also Heavenly Friday - Friday.... will try to meet up with @sorcamc either for skiing or apres. I don't usually ski weekends but may go out Sat/Sun around 1-1 for a couple of hours....

HeidiInTheAlps

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi Guys,

Long time no post.... so I booked at Heavenly Valley Townhouse for this Saturday 28 January for a week (check out 4 Feb). I was meant to ski with my daughter and her boyfriend... My daughter just tested positive for Mono... Can you believe it?? UGH!

Anyhow, I have 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo up for grabs, Heavenly Valley Townhouses, across the street from the California Lodge

HeidiInTheAlps

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m at Heavenly for a week beginning tomorrow!
I was going to go up for a couple of days, but I need to get back to Amsterdam, but now.... anyway - if you know anyone - it would be a pity for it to sit empty.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I was going to go up for a couple of days, but I need to get back to Amsterdam, but now.... anyway - if you know anyone - it would be a pity for it to sit empty.
Definitely… some friends are coming up but already have a place to stay. Right across from Cal lodge is great location!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna