• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Women’s Ski Clinics

abigailma30

Certified Ski Diva
Looking for recommendations for women’s multi-day ski camps/clinics!

I’m a solo traveler working on planning some trips for this season. I have an Epic pass.

marzNC

Angel Diva

I’m a solo traveler working on planning some trips for this season. I have an Epic pass.
Please remind us what region you live in or like to travel to for ski trips.

Fair to say that most Divas who plan trips for clinics have Ikon or MCP instead of Epic. Or they may have a regional Epic plus Ikon Base. Diva West will be at Taos during the Taos Women's Ski Week.

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva

Aspen has a women's group clinic called Edge clinic. I believe it goes for 4 or 5 days.
Supposed to be great. I have a friend who takes 3 to 4 of this clinic per season.

Must be great.

Screenshot_20220927-092514_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Mary Brosnan

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have done the women's clinic at Jackson Hole a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Although the mountain is not on EPIC.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Another Ikon resort that has a women's clinic is Big Sky. There are two sessions with the first in January and the second in early March.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Ohh yes, you could always join us for Diva West at Taos! It's women's week when we are going and I think most of us attending are doing the ski week. I've never been yet but have been wanting to try it, there are plentiful threads from other Divas who have done the ski weeks there outlining their experiences that you can check out. :smile:

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I live in the Northeast and attended the Women's ski camp at Okemo Mtn last year. I thought it was great.

I haven't taken the Okemo camp in a few years but learned a lot. @Tvan has been a few more times. I will say the participants always look as though they are having fun! I stop and find out if 'my' instructor is there each session. She is a hoot!

Matro

Angel Diva
The instructors did a great job of dividing the participants into groups and were very lively! It didn’t hurt that we got a bunch of fresh snow during the camp

Matro

Angel Diva
Have any Divas participated in the Ski clinic at Killington in VT? They haven’t opened it up yet For registration. I tried to sign up last year, but waited through much of the fall and they never seemed to open the registration.

Tvan

Angel Diva
I’ve been to the Okemo Women’s Alpine Adventure multiple times. Here’s my last trip report, with links to prior trip reports within.

I’m happy to answer questions!

abigailma30

Certified Ski Diva
Please remind us what region you live in or like to travel to for ski trips.

Fair to say that most Divas who plan trips for clinics have Ikon or MCP instead of Epic. Or they may have a regional Epic plus Ikon Base. Diva West will be at Taos during the Taos Women's Ski Week.
I live in Pennsylvania, I’m willing to travel west or north.
I have an Epic pass because my local mountain is Epic and I’ll probably end up taking a trip to Breck. Maybe I need to look into an Ikon pass as well

marzNC

Angel Diva
I live in Pennsylvania, I’m willing to travel west or north.
I have an Epic pass because my local mountain is Epic and I’ll probably end up taking a trip to Breck. Maybe I need to look into an Ikon pass as well
Makes sense to have Epic given how many resorts there are in PA. @Ski Sine Fine has one and takes trips to Breck.

I'm in NC so most of my big mountain skiing is out west. The Ikon resorts include many of my personal Top Ten. Before Ikon I used the Mountain Collective Pass. Lately there have been a few seasons where I've had Ikon and MCP, partially because I ski more than 7 days at Alta. Helps to be retired.

You might consider the MCP. If you get it in the spring, then get a bonus third day at one pre-selected destination. Easy to break even if go to two resorts. Additional days are 50% off.

The discussion for 2022-23 is here:

Ski Sine Fine

Angel Diva
Not sure where in PA you are, but Liberty has women-only group programs. Four mornings of instructions over two weekends. They’re geared toward advanced intermediate and advanced skiers. I tried to join last season but got shunted to the regular adult development program because my self-assessed level wasn’t high enough to mesh with the other participants and they weren’t about to give me private lessons.

And yes, I go to Breck twice a year, in December and then April, bookending my ski season in the mid-Atlantic. With other trips out west in between. I sometimes spend a day at Keystone during my Breck trips. Summit County buses are very convenient.

Ski Betty

Diva in Training

I see that this post is about a month old but decided to reply anyway. I ski on the EPIC pass (mostly in CA). I am signed up for the Women's Camp at Breckenridge Feb 15-17. I can't offer a critique as I have never participated in a lesson, clinic, or camp before. I will be in Breckenridge Feb 13 - March 3. I have seen Women's clinics/camps at Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood (Ca), but they are not yet advertised for this season.

marzNC

Angel Diva
@ski diva put together a good list of Women's Clinics for 2022-23.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For Jackson Hole there is a second women specific ski and snowboard camp in early March that is not on the list.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly