• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Peak Skis by Bode Miller

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Has anyone tried Bode Miller's ski line, Peak Skis?

I was looking around and something reminded me of his new ski line.

I would be in a market for powder skis.

I would love to demo them. I just messaged them on IG account.

Website - https://peakskis.com/

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Oooh and what about Blister Reviews ?
The came back and said one needs to sign up for the updates as they are in a process of setting up the demo skis in some shops.

How are you feeling? Did you sleep well?
I remember sleeping comfortably was a huge issue with my BF.

Reactions: AJM

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sleeping is awful !!! But I'll get used to it ...hopefully.
Are you looking at the 104's?
Im guessing they are all unisex and they certainly talk up a big game.
The free shipping and returns policy sounds appealing.
I know if it was me I'd probably pull the trigger and take advantage of the fact that if I didn't like them I could send them back .

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Sleeping is awful !!! But I'll get used to it ...hopefully.
Are you looking at the 104's?
Im guessing they are all unisex and they certainly talk up a big game.
The free shipping and returns policy sounds appealing.
I know if it was me I'd probably pull the trigger and take advantage of the fact that if I didn't like them I could send them back .
My hone mountain being Aspen, they will have them.for us to demo. Super curious about them in general. Will see.

Jilly

Staff member
From the webiste, I don't think you're going to find these skis in any stores. Looks to me like they are going the same route as Renoun. Buy direct, return if you don't like.

So demo's might not happen for us mear mortals.

Peak's headquarters are in Montana.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Shortest length for the 88 is 160, which is about the same as my current all-mountain skis that are 85 underfoot. The shortest length is 168 for the 98 and 104. For me as a petite skier, the wider models are unlikely to work at those lengths. I've demo'd powder skis as long as 166, but it's a stretch even with plenty of tip and tail rocker.

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
From the webiste, I don't think you're going to find these skis in any stores. Looks to me like they are going the same route as Renoun. Buy direct, return if you don't like.

So demo's might not happen for us mear mortals.

Peak's headquarters are in Montana.
No they told me yesterday that they are going to make it possible to demo in Aspen.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Has anyone tried Bode Miller's ski line, Peak Skis?

I was looking around and something reminded me of his new ski line.

I would be in a market for powder skis.

I would love to demo them. I just messaged them on IG account.

Website - https://peakskis.com/
I've not only been on Peak Skis, but I have a pair of Peak 88s for long term reviewing.

I know you're looking for more of a powder version than the 88 so I will reply here again when I get on the 104.
In my experience with the 88, they are a nice ski that skis nicely but they really come alove when you get up to speed and start to trust them.

We've had several interviews with the team at Peak, with Bode, Chris Davenport and Andy Wirth.
The intent is to have Chris work on getting some skiers on the skis to demo but no set dates and times have been set up.
That being said, they have a money back guarantee much like Renoun, so you can buy without worry. If you get them, ski them and don't like them, they'll take them back without question.

In this video introduction of Chris Davenport, he describes his roll to get people on skis, at chapter 1:50

And here are a few of our video reviews for a few of the skis we've spent time on.

Just for fun, here is a short from their grand opening at Bozeman MT a few weeks ago.
There was a ton of energy when we toured their entire facility during their grand opening. This is just the showroom area for the short.

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
I've not only been on Peak Skis, but I have a pair of Peak 88s for long term reviewing.

I know you're looking for more of a powder version than the 88 so I will reply here again when I get on the 104.
In my experience with the 88, they are a nice ski that skis nicely but they really come alove when you get up to speed and start to trust them.

We've had several interviews with the team at Peak, with Bode, Chris Davenport and Andy Wirth.
The intent is to have Chris work on getting some skiers on the skis to demo but no set dates and times have been set up.
That being said, they have a money back guarantee much like Renoun, so you can buy without worry. If you get them, ski them and don't like them, they'll take them back without question.

In this video introduction of Chris Davenport, he describes his roll to get people on skis, at chapter 1:50

And here are a few of our video reviews for a few of the skis we've spent time on.

Just for fun, here is a short from their grand opening at Bozeman MT a few weeks ago.
There was a ton of energy when we toured their entire facility during their grand opening. This is just the showroom area for the short.

Wow! Thanks for your response.
Not totally focused on finding a powder pair with Peak skis. Just curious to what they are like. What do you do to have this connection with Peak Skis?
Thanks again.

PS-----' Are you Trish, in this video???
I have not watched any video when I wrote above!

Last edited:
Reactions: AJM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna