• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Snowbound Festivals: Boston and Denver

marzNC

Angel Diva
Dates/times for Boston.

OPENING TIMES
2pm – 8pm Friday 18th November
10am-8pm Saturday 19th November
10am -5pm Sunday 20th November 2022

There were 2000 free tickets. Just released another 500 today with a different code. There is a FB Page that has info, along with a new website. Feels quite different than what used to happen at the Boston Expo.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Dates/times for Boston.

OPENING TIMES
2pm – 8pm Friday 18th November
10am-8pm Saturday 19th November
10am -5pm Sunday 20th November 2022

There were 2000 free tickets. Just released another 500 today with a different code. There is a FB Page that has info, along with a new website. Feels quite different than what used to happen at the Boston Expo.

Thanks for adding this, I just picked up a free weekend pass as well!

Would love to meetup with other Divas for dinner etc. I could do Friday or Saturday but busy that Sunday.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If crowds aren't your thing, opening day before most people are out of work tends to be pretty quiet. In fact, vendors aren't expecting much foot traffic at that time and often aren't fully set up. But it is a good time to walk around, see what is what, enter raffles, and if you want to, talk to the vendors. But if the overall big show venue isn't your thing - and this counts for any localish divas- hope you can make it to a meal meet up. I met up with some divas at the last show (2019?) for dinner and had a fun time. Thanks to the ski show I've actually met more divas than I have skied with. Granted many divas I've skied with it was just for the warm up run, no way I could hope to keep up or enjoy the same terrain, but I'll still count it as skiing together ;)

marzNC

Angel Diva
I'm paying attention and got a free weekend ticket for Snowbound in Boston in case I decide to take a trip in Nov to check it out. Had a very good time at the previous snow show when I had other reasons to be in Boston around the time of the show.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
....But if the overall big show venue isn't your thing - and this counts for any localish divas- hope you can make it to a meal meet up. ....
I don't like shopping any more. And trying to "win" free stuff doesn't usually make me feel good since I usually don't get anything I want or need. My house is full. Plus, I get stressed doing big events that require a long drive, finding parking, and then dealing with crowds. The company is fun, but not all the other stuff.

Meals, yes, I'm always up for a meal. I would love spending time over food with other divas. Do set a time and place to meet for a meal and I'll try and make it.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Meals, yes, I'm always up for a meal. I would love spending time over food with other divas. Do set a time and place to meet for a meal and I'll try and make it.
You’re on the North Shore, right? @MissySki and I had a really nice brunch last month at Liberty and Bell or something in Dedham. Guessing a more central location would be better….

MissySki

Angel Diva
You’re on the North Shore, right? @MissySki and I had a really nice brunch last month at Liberty and Bell or something in Dedham. Guessing a more central location would be better….

I did really like it there!!

I would think for this meetup that it might be better to make it somewhere walking distance to the convention center if part of the day will be spent there for most?

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I did really like it there!!

I would think for this meetup that it might be better to make it somewhere walking distance to the convention center if part of the day will be spent there for most?
Agreed. I’m not as familiar with the Back Bay as I used to be, but I can look for a spot depending on how many people are in!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Snowbound Boston, Nov. 18-20, is still offering free tickets every so often. One code is 4MONTHS, which may only be good for a short time. Another is KULKEA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly