• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Forum page not secure

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Can someone please post a screen shot? And tell me what browser you're using?

Jenny

Angel Diva
Here's a couple from my desktop - browser is Chrome. It was like this on my tablet, too, which is Safari. I'll check Edge, too. Ok, back from the Edge - same thing over there.

1599064242823.png

1599064256067.png

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
From my phone, Google on Android version 10:

Screenshot_20200902-100420_Chrome.jpg
Phone was updated on August 26. I believe that was when I started seeing these issues. My phone has been cranky ever since, leaving me wondering if the update is buggy or the device is approaching end of life. ("Cranky" = typing on this forum or on Pug, if I backspace, it kicks me out of typing/edit mode. I have to scroll back to content, hit the correct spot with my finger to place the cursor there, then resume typing. In other apps, this behavior does not occur.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly