• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Diva Pilates class

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
@Abbi, I just got the reminder email, but it seems to be for a regular on-site class; no mention of Zoom. Could you post the info here before the class?

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ah, the lack of coordination between systems!! Mind Body and Zoom are separate, so you will get a reminder from The Providence Pilates Center about the appointment. This comes 24 hours ahead of time to allow clients who need to cancel and avoid payment (this ONE class is free).

I have to invite you via email with the Zoom information. I just sent an invitation to everyone who has signed up already. Don't wait until the last minute tomorrow to sign up! I need enough time to get an invitation out to anyone. I'd ask not after 10:30 tomorrow morning, if possible. I'll take a look at 11:30 but that could leave me scrambling.

Thank you for everyone who has signed up so far!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Got my email!

As a follow up, do you have tips on the best placement for our cameras?

I'm working from my home Pilates studio so I'm putting my laptop up a bit. I'd start with laptop, tablet or phone a few inches above floor level. You can test the video and see what you see of yourself. I found it takes a little tweaking.

I've been happier using my laptop vs phone for bigger screen and it's less likely to move around.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
As a reminder: If you want to join this getting larger (:eek:) group, you first need to sign up at https://www.providencepilatescenter.com/ Book a class and you have to sign up with Mind Body, part of the sign up process, one time only. You and I get an email confirmation then I can invite you to the class.

Don't wait until the last minute! :becky:

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Abbi is there a limit on the class size?

Initially, because I didn’t do my research sufficiently, I thought the class-size was unlimited. I see now, as I check the registration, that this is limited to 10 people. We are at eight right now with a possibility that a friend here, who cross country skis, will join.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tried several times to sign up yesterday but it doesn't like my email address. glad you all had fun!

newboots

Angel Diva
This was great, @Abbi

If only for the chance to put faces with screen names and see familiar faces! But the intro to Pilates was pretty cool, too!

Tvan

Angel Diva
Signed up through April!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I will sign up for Monday or Wednesday ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly