• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Belleayre

Lmk92

Angel Diva
Not nearly as crowded as it was President's day weekend last year. Probably because there was a big warmup and rain, and then a freeze. The upper mountain was pretty icy.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
Update: Sunday was amazing! Still a bit firm at the top, but not nearly as bad as Saturday. I swear Belleayre has the best groomers.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
I agree... I was there a couple of weeks ago, and thought "I am really skiing well today!" silly me, it took another couple of runs before it clicked in that it was so well groomed that it was just "hero snow"...that my skiing had not magically improved!

Lmk92

Angel Diva
Ha! Definitely been there. I have to say, though, I was pretty proud of how well I did this weekend, without my kids to challenge me. When I did hit ice, I didn't really panic as I have in the past. I think I regressed since last year, but those Belleayre groomers definitely help with confidence.

Randi M.

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Headed there now. Hopefully the snow holds up this weekend. I can even take ice, I just don’t want it all to be washed away.

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
I tried Belleayre for the first time on March 25th and I loved it! The conditions were great and I did the ski w a pro from the summit at 11:45. It wound up being a large group of about 25 but I still got some good tips. I really loved this mountain and its variety of trails! I may go on Sunday if my Camelback plan doesn’t work out.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Belleayre was often my last skiing of the season when I lived in MD. Good snow, good grooming, good vibe. And cheap lift tickets.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I tried Belleayre for the first time on March 25th and I loved it! The conditions were great and I did the ski w a pro from the summit at 11:45. It wound up being a large group of about 25 but I still got some good tips. I really loved this mountain and its variety of trails! I may go on Sunday if my Camelback plan doesn’t work out.
Do you know the name of the instructor?

I like Belleayre. Need to go back some time now that the gondola is running. Last time I was there it was being tested but was a few weeks from opening for the first time.

Tvan

Angel Diva
We should plan a Belleayer meet-up next year... I’d be up for a day trip!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, it's a bit farther from me than I thought: 3 hr 40 minutes.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Sounds like Belleayre got a little snow in the last day. With more snow in the forecast for next week. They have started snowmaking. :snow:

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 12.42.23 PM.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna