• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Please buy these so I don't have to.

Jilly

Staff member
We could be twins!! Those are last years by the way. Mine are 171's. Demo'd in WB and had to wait till the next fall to get them.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I don't think you'll regret this. I demo'd the very first year of this model, and I just LOVED them. They did NOT feel like a 95 at ALL (and I'm kind of "width-sensitive"), great turning radius, light. And they were 170, which is bit long for me at 5'5. But - NO problem.
So I now have the men's version (which are identical, minus graphics) of this same year as yours, in a 170. :smile:
Post a follow-up when you've taken them for a ride! Don't worry about having powder - or even having to deal with harder surfaces. They DO IT.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I promised myself I'd never buy a other pair of skis without demoing. But, what a great deal. I've heard good things about these.....

https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/atomic-vantage-95-c-w-womens

OH I LOVED THESE SKIS!! you will LOVE THEM!!! I did not want to take them off!!! ENJOY

OMG I may have to buy the 170's... 220$?!!!!

Here's my review from my demo...
Atomic Vantage 95C- 95/170 length. I LOVED this ski in these springy conditions, I didn’t want to take them back. They are so playful, responsive, carve great, plow thru piles for how I ski they are super. I have the Elysians so basically this ski.

Last edited:

Jilly

Staff member
Found my review.

3. Atomic Vantage 95W. What a great skis for WB! And probably Jay, Sugarloaf anywhere they get snow. Great on the packed groomers and fun in the bumps under the 7th Heaven chair. Just soft enough, but not noodlely. I didn't wear myself out like the Solly the day before. I think they were the 170's. The tips didn't flap at high speed on the groomers either.

Cantabrigienne

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Found my review.

3. Atomic Vantage 95W. What a great skis for WB! And probably Jay, Sugarloaf anywhere they get snow. Great on the packed groomers and fun in the bumps under the 7th Heaven chair. Just soft enough, but not noodlely. I didn't wear myself out like the Solly the day before. I think they were the 170's. The tips didn't flap at high speed on the groomers either.

The killer question: Now that EVO owns Whistler Village Sports, will they ship in-network for pickup?

Jilly

Staff member
All you can do is ask. But those in particular are last years model, not this years. Might be able to get them out this coming week.

LauraVa

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I already have a pair of Samba 166s. Would these be a bit more playful? I'm 5'4" and 155lbs.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
I already have a pair of Samba 166s. Would these be a bit more playful? I'm 5'4" and 155lbs.
I have the pre-cursor to the 95C W, the Elysian, which is now my daughter's ski...although we have the same BSL/DIN so we can ski swap so what is mine is hers and vice-versa. I expect the 95 C is quite a bit more playful than the Samba - the 95C W lost a bit of playfulness from the Elysian days, but are still a fantastic ski and are a bit more hard snow worthy than the Elysian. My sister is 5'3" and skis the 2017 Vantage 95C 162 as her daily driver in northern VT and she loves them. You will not be disappointed.

Jenny

Angel Diva
I am studiously turning my eyes away, putting my fingers in my ears, and saying la-la-la-la!

Besides, they’re 95, which is probably the only thing stopping me from giving them a try, even though they’re also the longer length.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You're making this soooo much harder than it needs to be. They are available in 154, 162, and 170. Sigh.

You were looking at neck gaiters. I bought one. Turnabout is fair play.

Last edited:

Jilly

Staff member
Pulled mine out today as we have lots of soft groomers. These are still the most playful 95's!!

Really...just pull the trigger on these.

alr

Certified Ski Diva
Can anyone reassure me I am getting the right size of Atomic Vantages? I just bought some yesterday. Background. I am 45 years old and consider myself a solid advanced intermediate or more depending on the day. I like to ski all over the mountain and love fresh snow if I can find it. I am 5'5" and about 140lbs. I have been skiing on size 162 Nordica Olympia Conquer circa 2007 till now. I demoed some Volkl Kenja in size 149 last Sunday at Bretton Woods in NH. I had a good time on the Kenjas and rejoiced that they are so much lighter than my old Nordicas. But these were pretty short compared to my usual skis, though I didn't have any issues on them at the speeds I was skiing. I saw this deal for the Atomic Vantage 95 C, and hearing great things about them (and thought they might feel similar to the Kenjas, maybe even better?). I was wavering between the 162s and the 154s. I pulled the trigger on the 162s. I hope this is a good length for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna