• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Yes, you can be an Angel Diva

kiki

Angel Diva
None of these links work for me.

My paypal asks for an email address or phone number to send to?

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Check is going out in tomorrow’s mail! I didn’t notate my username but it’s pretty obvious from the pug on my return address stamp :wave:

mustski

Angel Diva
Done. Sorry it took me awhile. We came home with from Europe with the flu and it all seemed too complicated! The head is clearer now!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for trying!

How about this?

Or you can use venmo, which I think is even easier. The user name there is @TheSkiDiva.

OR you can send a check to:

TheSkiDiva.com
PO Box 494
Ludlow, VT 05149

Thanks again!

sk8ski

Certified Ski Diva
Nope, didn't work - could be PayPal itself acting up. I'll try a little later again (and send a check if no success).Screenshot_20200105-083855.jpg

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
I get the same message. I will try tomorrow, if no luck i will put a check in the mail. I don't need the goggle sock. still have mine from last year.

kiki

Angel Diva
If you love TheSkiDiva.com and want to support the site, here's something you can do:

Become an "Angel Diva."

Your donation will help fund our operating expenses. TheSkiDiva.com has always been -- and will always be -- available for one and all, free of charge. By becoming an "Angel Diva," you'll help provide us with the financial support we need to keep running and make improvements.

The cost is $30. per year, and you'll be given the title "Angel Diva," which will appear in your profile, below your user name.

Simply click here to pay by Pay Pal, or send a check to TheSkiDiva.com at the following address. Please be sure to include your user name with your donation (checks are better, since we don't get hit with the Paypal fee):

TheSkiDiva.com
PO Box 494
Ludlow, VT 05149

I've had some requests from people asking me how they might help, and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity.

Thanks -- your financial support is appreciated.
Bumping
This is the one PayPal link (embeded on text) that has worked for me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna