• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

US to Host Two Additional World Cup Races in 2023

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Ever been to a World Cup race? I've been to the women's event in Killington, and it's a blast. Now it seems that the US will be hosting two more World Cup races in '22-'23.

From SKI magazine:

Over the weekend the International Ski Federation (FIS) released details of the 2022-’23 World Cup schedule and it includes two additional stops in the U.S.: Palisades Tahoe, Calif., and Aspen Snowmass, Colo. The two events have been added to the men’s World Cup Tour and slated for after the World Championships, which will be held in Meribel/Courchevel, France from Feb. 6-19.

The World Cup has not held an event in either place since 2017, and the men’s World Cup has not raced in Palisades Tahoe since 1969. The 2022-’23 Tour will also still include the women’s tech events in Killington, Vt., and the men’s races in Beaver Creek, Colo., bringing the total races on U.S. snow to four—the most in 26 years.

Christy

Angel Diva
What what what???

Tech or speed?

I can't find any other info on these. But what great news. I love seeing races in person though given the high rates of cancellations have been hesitant to travel further than Beaver Creek, where I've been a few times, to see them. (I'd love to attend Killington but Thanksgiving travel...no thanks). Palisades here I come.

Though if I'm being picky, I wish one of these new stops was a women's race. That's where the action is these days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly