• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This is the funniest thing I have EVER heard. Ever.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Okay, I'm going to fess up. I don't get it. What's so funny?

It's probably the memory of how I sounded when I first started playing the violin that has something to do with it. And I'm betting my mother would agree that the first concerts she sat through sounded a lot like this.

Whatever it is, it tickled the crap out of me!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Given the circumstance (in the spoiler box), I think they're pretty good! :D

Jenny

Angel Diva
They must get to a point where they have to switch instruments, too, to avoid getting overly proficient.

I listened again today - still laughed as hard as the first time . . .

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They must get to a point where they have to switch instruments, too, to avoid getting overly proficient.

I listened again today - still laughed as hard as the first time . . .
I listened today for the first time. Tears rolling down, unstoppable laughing. Thanks, I needed that.

Jenny

Angel Diva
I saw others from them on YouTube, too, but haven’t listened yet. There’s something about the grandeur of this song that just fits.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Today I have passed on this audio and more to a bunch of people so the world will have more laughter in it. Thanks again for reinvigorating this thread.
Here's Beethoven's 5th.

Thanks for the bump. LOLing with tears. I needed that.
Here's my favorite.
Thus Spake Zarathustra

--I have a tone-deaf daughter. She saw nothing wrong with it.
--My late husband thought they needed some lessons, and wondered why they even bothered to record this poor performance in the first place.
--My nuclear family :rotf:.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Thanks for the bump. LOLing with tears. I needed that.
Here's my favorite.
Thus Spake Zarathustra

--I have a tone-deaf daughter. She saw nothing wrong with it.
--My late husband thought they needed some lessons, and wondered why they even bothered to record this poor performance in the first place.
--My nuclear family :rotf:.
I cry every. damn. time.

Went on You Tube and there’s a 28 minute documentary that I’m going to watch when I’m on the treadmill tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna