• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Who is still skiing? I am!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I skied yesterday, but I don't have anywhere near 129 days. That's pretty amazing! I'm only up to 70, which is low for me. Most years I'm somewhere in the 80's, but it hasn't been a great season. Hopefully, I'll be able to squeeze in a few more days before I hang up my skis. It's raining today here in Vermont, which is pretty dismaying. So we'll see.

echo_VT

Angel Diva
I got to ski Park City for a day as I was out there for a wedding and I have been skiing the home mountain now that ski school is done. I’ll be headed to Okemo for some park riding this weekend with friends as well. Will hold on to the season even if it’s 50-60F …! Haha

marzNC

Angel Diva
I'm in the midst of the usual late season trip to meet up with friends at Alta. It's spring today, but winter is coming back next week with a snowstorm that could be a big one.

Will get to about 50 days this season, with fewer at my home mountain (Massanutten) than usual due to an injury just before a long weekend trip with friends. Being retired makes it a lot easier to get in more than 25 ski days a season at big mountains.

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow... do you work in the ski industry or retired or something? Thats impressive.
I have one last day tomorrow. Slushy bonus day here in the Midwest. My measly 38th day. We also had a late start this season though. I should be in the mid to upper 40s

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am going on a 2-week trip to Alta first then Alaska, Alyeska. So, I will still be skiing in April. Thanks to being able to work remotely partially and a work conference in Whistler I will get to about 50 days which is not bad for me. I have a full-time demanding job that I love. I have a Ph.D. in immunology and lead teams and drug discovery programs in cancer immunotherapy research in a pharmaceutical company. Fortunately, I get good PTO amount and can work remotely partially.

Last year I was working fully remotely and got to 68 days.

MrsPlow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Only 79 days but should make the mid-80s. We've had over 2 feet of snow in the last week and it's been fantastic again - after 2 weeks of warm and rainy weather, it's been awesome to get winter back for a bit. Not sure if the last 10 days of the season will bring spring or winter but can't complain!

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
I am going on a 2-week trip to Alta first then Alaska, Alyeska. So, I will still be skiing in April. Thanks to being able to work remotely partially and a work conference in Whistler I will get to about 50 days which is not bad for me. I have a full-time demanding job that I love. I have a Ph.D. in immunology and lead teams and drug discovery programs in cancer immunotherapy research in a pharmaceutical company. Fortunately, I get good PTO amount and can work remotely partially.

Last year I was working fully remotely and got to 68 days.
That is still impressive!
Please come back and let us know how your holiday went! Have fun!

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Only 79 days but should make the mid-80s. We've had over 2 feet of snow in the last week and it's been fantastic again - after 2 weeks of warm and rainy weather, it's been awesome to get winter back for a bit. Not sure if the last 10 days of the season will bring spring or winter but can't complain!

Where are you located?

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Wow... do you work in the ski industry or retired or something? Thats impressive.
I have one last day tomorrow. Slushy bonus day here in the Midwest. My measly 38th day. We also had a late start this season though. I should be in the mid to upper 40s
I volunteer on the mountain one day a week. The rest is just skiing between average 3 hours a day.
I live in Aspen in the ski seasons, so I get to ski.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna