• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Who'd be up for skiing at a private ski event at Magic (VT)?

Polly

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sounds like it could be a bit like the Pico Takeover that @Polly helped to organize a couple years back. That was fun, so I'd be up for it.
Thank you for supporting my event and for having a good time! We raised over $5K for VT Adaptive if I recall correctly and it was because of folks like you who came out! This one that Matt is trying to plan should be fun as well, it would be great to support! I hope he gets a vendor behind it. If I didn’t have Till I Die it would have been tough.

Polly

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi All! That sounds so fun and Wendy I recall you having interest in a future event when we spoke after mine. I thought about holding the Takeover at Magic but ultimately we chose PICO due to more reliable snowmaking, connections and the easier ability to work with and to support VT Adaptive which is the group I had in mind as charity from Day 1 so maintaining that was critical in my eyes. That said, Magic would have been an absolute blast and they would have been great to work with, too! Plus, the mountain is a bit more challenging! That said, Feb is better than Jan and according to the Almanac I think I read the East will have a pretty good season! If I was still on the East Coast I would definitely go as this sounds like it’ll be super fun Also, Magic has such good food! And a great little deck (for those that haven’t been before)

newboots

Angel Diva
I’m interested! I can go either date. And I have lodging reasonably close, so I probably won’t need that.

Luvs2ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I will be up in VT that weekend (Stratton), so if I can somehow finagle a way to extend my stay until Monday 2/7, I would definitely be interested.

newboots

Angel Diva
Is this still happening? Haven’t heard anything recently!

Zard

Certified Ski Diva
I think it's still a tad up in the air, Omicron kind of put a damper on the original vision of a larger gathering.. I did ask when this thread popped up again this week, but didn't get a concrete answer yet. So stay tuned, I'll update if I hear anything.
Magic is still suffering with their conditions, but I think the snow this week and a potential storm coming up may resolve that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly