• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm a Pants Slut!

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
Those are the ones I want, but they don’t have the color I want in the size I want. Saved by the supply chain.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
They only have mediums... I am pretty sure I need a large.

I need insulated because a) I’m a cold wimp and b) most of my day to day skiing will be in the upper Midwest. In the winter. Often in the evening. But that color will look so good with my new Patagonia jacket. I may have to just ask for them next season for Christmas.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
They only have mediums... I am pretty sure I need a large.

I need insulated because a) I’m a cold wimp and b) most of my day to day skiing will be in the upper Midwest. In the winter. Often in the evening. But that color will look so good with my new Patagonia jacket. I may have to just ask for them next season for Christmas.
What color is your new P jacket? I have a darker turquoise one (insulated w pit zips and lime green trim/zippers) and wondering how it would look.... also have a Black warm Rossignol one with cool trim .... as far as warm jackets that would go with aqua bibs...... want them for Taos as shells not warm enough in frigid temps.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
It’s this one. I LOOOOOVVVVE it.

I forget which diva posted a picture of her wearing this plus aqua a while ago and I love that pop.
I also try to wear noticeable combinations so that my kids can easily spot me in a crowd.

Bonus, I like color, so it’s form AND function.
But wouldn’t aqua look good? While my black LL Bean snow pants are definitely good, I feel like some style points would be accrued with aqua bibs.
1620353053731.jpg

santacruz skier

Angel Diva

I forget which diva posted a picture of her wearing this plus aqua a while ago and I love that pop.
I also try to wear noticeable combinations so that my kids can easily spot me in a crowd.

But wouldn’t aqua look good? While my black LL Bean snow pants are definitely good, I feel like some style points would be accrued with aqua bibs.
View attachment 15823
Oh I like it. Looks exactly like my turquoise one w lime green trim. Which jacket is that ?

Eera

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, I'm in love with some of the pants on display. Mine are cheapy soft-shell from Mountain Design which are super warm, stretchy and adjustable around the tummy for fat days. Whether or not they're properly waterproof I don't know as I've never tried them out in slush

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

View attachment 15823
That's a gorgeous jacket, and I agree, it would look great with aqua bibs/pants!! Hopefully you find those in your size on sale at some point ;)

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My Baker bibs arrived already. I liked the colour better online than in person (it's more brownish than reddish) but the length and the fit are pretty much what I was hoping for. I'm going to have to take in the straps a smidge, but that should be pretty easy. I think my bib quiver is set for a while.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

View attachment 15823
That's a beautiful color. Aqua would be perfect!

gingerjess

Angel Diva

elemmac

Angel Diva
Questions about Foxy Bib:
1) is it the better quality one? Compare to Moxi. The other bib styles do not have my size. Only Foxy does.
2) For this brand and style, what is size: "S short" mean, as in petite? or just the pants are shorter but everything else is the same as "S"?

1) Foxy and the Moxie are similar quality, main difference is the fit. Then a couple minor differences, the Foxy has snaps where the Moxie has Velcro on the top of the side zips, and the chest pockets are a bit different...but for all intents and purposes, they’re considered equal quality.
2) Same fit everywhere, but shorter. They only do one or two neutral colors in the Short/long version. Bright colors are normally just available in normal length only.

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, damn - that order got cancelled as it turns out they didn't actually have the stock. :( sad days!
Oh no! Side note - anyone know if their "Shark" colour is the same as Dakine's? I don't *need* things to match my mittens, but if they happen to anyway then it may influence a purchase decision...

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
What do you all think of these in the "On Your Contrail" blue print pattern? - https://www.peterglenn.com/product/obermeyer-bliss-insulated-ski-pant-womens-0

To wear with
blue, red, or black jackets.

Love the pattern, and the name! Would these be your first "patterned" pants? They are an excellent entry level choice, IMO . . . . not too crazy and good looking in their own right. You can go crazy with your next pair. They'd be great with Black, Red, and with blue if you can matches/brings out the deepest (Lapis? Cobalt?) color.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly