• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Tennessee Very beautiful photo! Exactly how I expected Snowshoe to look in my mind’s eye (and your SkiDiva username being from an not-too-distant state served as a clue :smile: ).
Would anyone like to post the next photo?

Christy

Angel Diva
Soooo close.

I think for the purposes of this thread we just need to guess the resort, so really you win! But wanna take another guess at the mountain and area?

Christy

Angel Diva
Pikas Traverse on Whistler ?

Oooh good guess. I believe I'm right at that point where you turn down into Symphony after coming from the top of the Peak Chair. Looking at the trail map that might be called Matthew's Traverse? I had to check to make sure I wasn't actually on Pika's.

Reactions: AJM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly