• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Santa Ana 93, 2021!!

Jilly

Staff member
I have a chance at the rep's demo SA 93's? I have no idea about these skis. Last fall I rented the Brahma 82's when I was at Lake Louise. Since then I've been thinking I need an all mountain ski. My Atomic 95C's are just too wide. So anyone know, demo'd or own similar??

Last edited:

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
He also has the 88. Any thoughts there?

I believe @fgor is/was on those 2021 SA 93's.

A big yes to getting on the 2021 SA 88's. Fun and powerful.

Can you also get on the 2021 Black Pearl 88? The changes Blizzard made to this ski are phenomenal.

I ranked the BP above the SA only slightly. I felt the SA to be a tad more serious.

The 88 waist category is so saturated but these two skis are really worth testing.

Jilly

Staff member
I have access to the rep's samples. No mention of the BP's. And it's buy now, ski later. He has the 93's in 158 and 165 and the 88's in 165.

I'm concerned that the 93's might be too wide for arthritic knees...

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I demoed and loved the 2021 SA93! I honestly came really, really close to buying the 2021 SA88 based on how much I enjoyed the 93 (but 88 is a better waist width for where I ski). If I saw a decent deal on them I would find it tough to resist.

I found the 2021 93 to be fun, tons of energy out of turns, and responsive. I am 160 tall and tried the 158 SA93.

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Awesome, I look forward to hearing how you like them once you get them on snow!

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm so excited for you!!!! Honestly I want those skis myself.... a lot :love: if I saw a good deal on them, I'd be VERY tempted to pick them up, based on how much I loved demoing the 2021 SA 93.

I'm sure you'll love them, you must report back once you've skied on them! :smile:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly