• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Instructor Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilly

Staff member
I am not sure what to do here...should I not list a mountain for you? I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking you are employed by Tremblant, but was thinking we still want people to know where you are located if they would like to contact you for information.

I won't speak for @SkiBam , but we're both certified CSIA, but not working. I ski Tremblant and am glad to give pointers. I just don't want someone going up to the desk and asking for me.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
I won't speak for @SkiBam , but we're both certified CSIA, but not working. I ski Tremblant and am glad to give pointers. I just don't want someone going up to the desk and asking for me.

I think the best thing is to put a note that says “not currently working”.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Here is the updated Instructor List. I had some computer issues, so please check, and make sure I got your update, and it's correct. If not, please let me know.

Attachments

• Diva Ski Instructors.pdf
    31.9 KB · Views: 96

Ori

Diva in Training
Hi Everyone!

I'm Ori a British Ski Instructor but I am Austrian qualified! I have my Austrian Level 2 the Anwarter Qualification. I trained in summer 2019 in Argentina and just worked a season in Hokkaido Japan!

No home mountain sadly but next winter season I should be working in Beidhau China!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leesa

Diva in Training
I just found this site -- how great to stumble on a community of dedicated women skiers. Especially when it's almost 100 degrees outside ...

I have taught at Deer Valley since 2002 and am PSIA Level II Alpine certified, working toward level III. I teach a little bit of everything -- kids, adults, groups, privates. I've skied since I could walk, and I just want my clients to love it as much as I do.

Pray for snow!

This may be a long shot given the age of this post, but are you still teaching at DV?

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Do we have a list of instructors listed in one place? This thread now is 7 pages and many people are just commenting that got really too much to go through.

Jilly

Staff member
Go back to this post. Sadly it's not up to date at all.
Here is the updated Instructor List. I had some computer issues, so please check, and make sure I got your update, and it's correct. If not, please let me know.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm closing this thread. For a list of Divas who are instructing in '22/'23, please go here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly