• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Instructor Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Hi Mary!
I have just moved back to NYS and will be teaching at Windham Mountain, NY. Thank you for compiling this list! Leslie Hall
Hi Leslie,
What level is your certification? I will hopefully get to Windham in the next couple of weeks, maybe we can make a few turns together.

Ddharma

Diva in Training
Hello! I am new here! I am a pre-cert at Sierra-at-Tahoe, near South Lake Tahoe on the Cali side. I love teaching adult first-timers, it is incredible to see how quickly they can progress.

Two days before my Level 1 exam, on 28 March, I had a bad crash. I will try to post about it over in the injuries thread. I'm doing very well, 7 weeks post-op of surgery #3. I hope to be skiing enough to instruct by January.
'

newboots

Angel Diva
Hi! So glad to have you here! It’s a great group and very friendly.
:welcome:

Skisailor

Angel Diva
I was recently searching here for an instructor who teaches at Mount Snow, and missed her post. I thought it might be more helpful to make a spreadsheet and list the instructors by state and mountain. A lot of the posts were quite old, and many stated that they were working on getting certified at the next level. I listed the levels at the current level when you posted, so, please feel free to let me know if you have a new certification and I will change it, as well as anything else that has changed or I got wrong.

Oops. Guess I missed this. Should have posted in this thread a long time ago.

Laura Herr - Level 2 PSIA
I teach at Big Sky out of the Mountain Village (main base) ski school. (Our ski school also has a group assigned to Madison Base on the Moonlight Basin side).

I can hardly believe it but this will be my 7th season teaching full time. :smile:

gliss miss

Diva in Training
It'd be great to have a list of Divas who are ski instructors, in case anyone from the forum wants a lesson. So if you're an instructor, how about about listing your mountain, level, experience, and area of expertise (if anything specific)? Plus anything else you want us to know.

We'd also like to post your affiliation under your user name so it appears every time you post. So please PM me your information so I can put that in place.

This is not a requirement, but it's a great way to let people know where you're coming from and where your expertise might lie.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Here is the updated instructor list. Please let me know if there are any additional changes

Attachments

• Diva Ski Instructors.pdf
    30.4 KB · Views: 29

Jilly

Staff member
Not sure about the WB instructors. I haven't heard if Lady_Salina is returning this season. And mtnxtc hasn't been teaching after she got a hurt a while back. I'll check with Lady_Salina on FB. mtnxtc will take a little more effect with conversing with another instructor I know out there.

And a note about Tremblant. Neither SkiBam or myself are employed by Tremblant. We just ski there.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
I am not sure what to do here...should I not list a mountain for you? I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking you are employed by Tremblant, but was thinking we still want people to know where you are located if they would like to contact you for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna