• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A call for help.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, everyone. As you know, TheSkiDiva is free to anyone who wants to sign up. But we do have our expenses.

Most of these I shoulder myself, which is fine; I'm happy to do it to keep this forum going. But today's email brought an invoice from our hosting company, and it ain't small. So I'm putting out an appeal for some financial assistance. Anyone who wants to help would be granted Angel Diva status for one year, and would get a Ski Diva Gogglesoc as a thank you gift. Just be sure to PM me your address so I can send it to you.

GOG-B171_ski_diva_gogglesoc_gogglecover.jpg

Here's how you can contribute. You can send a check via USPS to TheSkiDiva.com, PO Box 494, Ludlow, VT 05149, or you can go here to pay via PayPal.

Can you help? I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:

newboots

Angel Diva
I can’t get PayPal to work right now. Will try in a bit.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Me either. It'll let me put in a description and a dollar amount but not a quantity. Then I pick continue, but it kicks me out after giving me an error message. If it weren’t for @newboots, I’d figure it’s a user error - I've only used PayPal two other times, ever.

newboots

Angel Diva
Exactly what happened to me, @Jenny

Of course, I live in the next town over from Wendy, so my motivation to fool with PayPal being poopy is limited. :cool:

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I also noticed that, while a different link from here to PayPal leads to a page with "TheSkiDiva" at the top, the current link leads to a page with no company/person identifier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly