• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Research for my Ski/Board Industry Startup :)

lillycheck1000

Diva in Training
Hi Everyone-

My name is Lilly and I’m a few months away from launching a new product in the ski/snowboard industry that I’ve been working on for over a year. I’m hoping to get some industry knowledge from all of you and it would be a HUGE help if you could take 5 minutes to fill out the survey below :smile:

We will select 3 random respondents that fill out the survey to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Thank you in advance! - Lilly.

https://mattdoyle.typeform.com/to/nLX2IC

Posted w/ Admin Permission ;)

MissySki

Angel Diva
Hi Everyone-

My name is Lilly and I’m a few months away from launching a new product in the ski/snowboard industry that I’ve been working on for over a year. I’m hoping to get some industry knowledge from all of you and it would be a HUGE help if you could take 5 minutes to fill out the survey below :smile:

We will select 3 random respondents that fill out the survey to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Thank you in advance! - Lilly.

https://mattdoyle.typeform.com/to/nLX2IC

Posted w/ Admin Permission ;)

Done! :thumbsup: Are you able to tell us more about your product?

Tvan

Angel Diva
I'm the demographic they want a phone call with. Must be the old lady with no smartphone who uses a paper map demographic. Didn't give them my phone or my email.

I got the same message, although I do have a smartphone and work in technology.

I don't use my phone much on the mountain because I don't like to take my gloves off. Has nothing to to with technology and everything to do with warm hands. But they didn’t ask that in their survey.

This is how survey results become misleading :smile:

Jilly

Staff member
I got the note too about a phone call. But I don't think she's going to want to call Canada. Will be interesting to see what the product is.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOL I'm that same demographic mentioned above. I do take my smartphone with me but I love paper maps so that's what I use.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Not well designed. "sometimes" was not an option for headphones, and there was not an option to choose multipe ways to navigate the mountain.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I entered random stuff just to get far enough along to see what this is really about. Apparently they are also interested in talking to a 4-year-old. I did not Submit my responses.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got the phone call message, too.
I am primarily interested in in-helmet earphones that are better than the rigid "chips" that squish and hurt my ears. Was hopeful that might be something like what they're up to. Sounds more like an app to help me find my way around, which is a non-issue for me at resorts.

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We'll see. I have fun with surveys and usually enjoy them. I fit the "old lady w/cell phone who doesn't use headphones" demographic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly