• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Massachusetts skiing 2018-19 --Wachusett, Berkshire East, Jiminy Peak.... and more!

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Any Divas considering going to Wawa's passholder appreciation weekend, 3/30-31 ? Discounted tickets for Bronze passholders.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Wachusett demo skis sale at 40-45% off in late March. As I remember, it was $35 to demo two pairs of skis the second week of March, or $45 for unlimited swapping on the same day. Rode the lift with several people who were demo'ing.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wachusett just announced they will open one last day on Saturday April 13th from 9-1. $10 lift tickets online with the code LASTDAY. The only lifts will be Minuteman and Ollie's, so not too much terrain. But hey, it is one more day.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Wachusett just announced they will open one last day on Saturday April 13th from 9-1. $10 lift tickets online with the code LASTDAY. The only lifts will be Minuteman and Ollie's, so not too much terrain. But hey, it is one more day.

Going to be quite warm Saturday too! At least my town is showing 70.. must be why it’s only going until 1?

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
High 60's are in the forecast for Wachusett. But live music starts at noon and goes until 3, so still possible to make a full day of things one way or another. I might try to talk DH into driving up with me. He doesn't ski, but would probably enjoy a beer or two on the patio.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I took the plunge and bought a pair of slightly used Absolut Joys which are en route to me now. Scheduled for arrival on Monday. Wish I would have had them in time for last day at Wachusett round 2! If anyone goes - enjoy!

MissySki

Angel Diva
I’m torn on heading to Wachusett tomorrow to play around, or heading further north either tomorrow or Sunday. The difference is a 45 min drive versus a minimum of 2.5 hrs each way. I’m NOT a super sticky snow fan, so the forecast of high 60s tomorrow doesn’t have me super excited lol. It’s especially not very motivating to want to do a 5 hr round trip day trip when my ski day could be quite short if the snow gets nasty quickly. Hmmmm.. I do intend to ski Killington and/or elsewhere a few times going forward, so my season doesn’t end this weekend whether I go somewhere or not, I’m just not sure where my enthusiasm has gone at the moment!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm still working on DH for tomorrow. For some strange reason he seems to think ski season should be over, and was a bit disgruntled at having to rearrange his schedule a bit to help out with our teen (hobbling on crutches with a fractured fibula) when I went to Loon yesterday.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I'm still working on DH for tomorrow. For some strange reason he seems to think ski season should be over, and was a bit disgruntled at having to rearrange his schedule a bit to help out with our teen (hobbling on crutches with a fractured fibula) when I went to Loon yesterday.

How was Loon? That’s my “other” versus Wachusett for this weekend.

Also thought maybe I could then drop my skis off for Phantom in Nashua on the way back if I did head in that direction..

Ouch on teen’s fractured fibula!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Keeping in mind that the weather yesterday was a bit different from the forecast for the weekend (high was around 40 I think) it was great. South Peak is closed now, but everything that is open has amazing side to side coverage. We skied until about 2:15 when my friend decided that things were -starting- to get a too sticky for her. We rode up the gondola with ski patrol, and he said that everything that was open was great, including the trees. I didn't see bare ground anywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly